st: Graph of marginal effect of interatcion term

Subject   st: Graph of marginal effect of interatcion term
Date   Tue, 01 Jun 2010 22:58:50 +0200

Hi guys,

In my regression, I have an interaction term. I have computed the marginal effect of this interaction term using mfx. Now, I want to graph this interaction and the confidence interval. The graph is supposed to look like here on page 40. How can I do that?

Thanks a lot,

Jetzt freischalten unter