Re: st: How to download quest in stata 11

From   Richard Williams <>
Subject   Re: st: How to download quest in stata 11
Date   Tue, 01 Jun 2010 00:31:40 -0500

At 11:19 PM 5/31/2010, Sanam P wrote:
Dear Statalist

I was wondering whether someone could guide me how to download quest in stata 11?

Many thanks,

You mean Stataquest? It is pretty outdated, but I still use it occasionally (I like the calculator functions -- they are all nicely grouped together, and there are a few that have never made it into official Stata). From within Stata, type:

net from

Then click on and install quest1, quest2, and quest3.

OFFICE: (574)631-6668, (574)631-6463
HOME:   (574)289-5227
EMAIL:  Richard.A.Williams.5@ND.Edu