Re: st: Oglm, mfx2, margins and marginal effects

From   Richard Williams <>
Subject   Re: st: Oglm, mfx2, margins and marginal effects
Date   Tue, 25 May 2010 13:37:57 -0500

At 09:04 AM 5/25/2010, Paul GERRANS wrote:
Dear Statalisters,
I am using the oglm programme of Richard Williams and I would like to be able to generate the standard errors of marginal effects generated using margins.

If I get ambitious or bored this summer, I will try to update oglm so it supports Stata 11 factor variables.

I also emailed Stata tech support a while back and requested that they add a -discrete- option to margins to identify dichotomous variables as such. This would help with hopelessly outdated user-written routines like oglm. So far no luck though.

OFFICE: (574)631-6668, (574)631-6463
HOME:   (574)289-5227
EMAIL:  Richard.A.Williams.5@ND.Edu