Re: st: Outcome effect calculation with Propensity Score matching

From   Steve Samuels <>
Subject   Re: st: Outcome effect calculation with Propensity Score matching
Date   Tue, 25 May 2010 12:10:31 -0400

Bruce, slightly off topic, but see Section 8.2 of the FAQ

Steven Samuels
18 Cantine's Island
Saugerties NY 12477
Voice: 845-246-0774