st: xtline - How can I control add a note and a caption

From   "Alexander Brunner" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: xtline - How can I control add a note and a caption
Date   Tue, 18 May 2010 11:00:08 +0200

Dear all,

I am trying to modify a simple xtline graph, but unfortunately it does not
work. Consider these simple commands:

	sysuse xtline1
      xtset person day
      xtline calories

I'd like to modify the graph in the following way:
In the default setting the caption says "Graphs by person" and I want to
replace that. I thought adding a caption or a note will do it. So I used the
following command:

	xtline calories, note("this is a note") caption("this is a caption")

But this adds a note and a caption under each separate plot. So how can I
add a "general" note or caption for the whole graph?

Thanks in advance!