st: ivprobit marginal effects

From   Nirina F <fstata@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: ivprobit marginal effects
Date   Mon, 17 May 2010 19:25:31 -0400

Hello,

I am getting -1.65*** as a result of mfx compute, predict(p) after my
ivprobit. I have a dummy dependent and a dummy independent variables.
I understand that it tells me the direction of the probability that
smoking reduce the probability of being in status A, but to say  by
165percent (which is not only so huge) but can we have that
coefficient above 1 too? or under zero ? (if for example I got a
coefficient of -0.07)?
I would very much appreciate your help/comments on this.

NIrina