Re: st: RE: I can't get outreg to post e(at) results after margins

From   Carlos Zambrana <czstata@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: RE: I can't get outreg to post e(at) results after margins
Date   Mon, 17 May 2010 13:05:33 -0600

Sorry, got confused there: estout. In order to avoid confusion I'll
repost with estout in the subject.

Still, all i want is to export the results as I explained. I'm willing
to use any program that does the trick.

Thanks.