st: proportion confidence intervals <0 and >1 in MI SVY

From   Paul Shattuck <pshattuck@wustl.edu>
Subject   st: proportion confidence intervals <0 and >1 in MI SVY
Date   Mon, 17 May 2010 11:56:16 +0000

Thank you very much to all who replied to my question about these confidence intervals. I am extremely grateful for the time you took to compose code and post your replies.

Paul Shattuck