Re: AW: st: replace-all can crash do-file

From   Steve Samuels <>
Subject   Re: AW: st: replace-all can crash do-file
Date   Sun, 16 May 2010 17:32:34 -0400

I have to qualify my remarks. I was referring to limitations of
-regexm- and related commands. I know nothing about the do file editor
in Windows.

Hewan wrote:

> For example, if you type ^[0-9]+ in the "find what" box, it finds all
> expressions of a series of digits in the do file. But it only find
> those digit series that are at the very beginning of a line, not those
> that are somewhere in the middle of a line, or even those that start
> at a line after one space.

Steven Samuels
18 Cantine's Island
Saugerties NY 12477