RE: AW: st: replace-all can crash do-file

From   "Kieran McCaul" <>
To   <>
Subject   RE: AW: st: replace-all can crash do-file
Date   Mon, 17 May 2010 05:29:49 +0800

Yes, I saw the "she" reference.  I thought: "God, I know people are always confusing Martin and Maarten, but at least they haven't changed sex".

No, Martin, it's not.

-----Original Message-----
From: [] On Behalf Of Martin Weiss
Sent: Sunday, 16 May 2010 4:41 PM
Subject: RE: AW: st: replace-all can crash do-file

Of course I did "replace all", but nothing bad happened. It was only with last night`s revelation by Kieran (is "Kieran" a unisex name in English? Your post made me wonder...) that he had checked the "regular expression" box that I managed to induce the behaviour that you had complained about. All of which begs the question: Why do you get the behaviour whether the "regular expression" box is checked or not? BTW, I am working with Windows 7 Ultimate, 64-bit...