RE: st: RE: Three-stage Heckprob selection model - how to do?

From   "Pascal Stock" <pascalstock@freenet.de>
To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   RE: st: RE: Three-stage Heckprob selection model - how to do?
Date   Fri, 14 May 2010 10:55:50 +0200

Thanks Martin,

I am coming closer to a solution. The textbook about Microeconometrics with
STATA I fetched from the library. Let's see whether I can design a good
model.

Kind regards

Pascal

Pascal Stock