Re: st: How to store and retrieve 95% confidence interval number after regression?

From   "Karen Wright" <Karen.Wright@icr.ac.uk>
To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   Re: st: How to store and retrieve 95% confidence interval number after regression?
Date   Thu, 13 May 2010 16:20:11 +0100

I have used -postfile- to do this before, & by looking at the results stored after the command has run, for example r(mean).
This would allow you to create a new dataset that contains what you would like to graph.

>>> "Heekyung Hellen Kim" <hekim@mit.edu> 13/05/2010 16:14 >>>
Does Stata allow me to store 95% confidence interval number like e(b)
storing the regression coefficients?

I need to make a rcap graph using the number from 95% confidence interval to
illustrate the magnitude of a couple of the regression coefficients for the
general public.   So I am hoping to retrieve the number and draw a graph..

This e-mail message is confidential and for use by the addressee only.  If the message is received by anyone other than the addressee, please return the message to the sender by replying to it and then delete the message from your computer and network.