st: zero truncated negative binomial (ztnb) with sampling weight

From   "Kim, Seung Gyu" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: zero truncated negative binomial (ztnb) with sampling weight
Date   Tue, 11 May 2010 14:45:07 -0400

Dear all:

I am struggling with ZTNB with sampling weight. The residuals of
"negative binomial regression" are calculated as
(y-yhat)/(1+yhat*alpha), but I could not find the residuals if it is
"truncated" and "weighted by sampling weight" at the same time. I would
appreciate if someone gives me the functional form of residuals or
loglikelihood function for ZTNB with sampling weight.

FYI, log likelihood function of zero truncated negative binomial is
Gamma(y+1/alpha)-ln Gamma(y+1)-ln

SG Kim