RE: st: RE: RE: AW: correlate lag variables

From   "Nick Cox" <>
To   <>
Subject   RE: st: RE: RE: AW: correlate lag variables
Date   Tue, 11 May 2010 12:09:07 +0100

Increasing lags always leads to loss of observations that can be used.
It just bites harder when you have panel data.

[...] Indeed I have a panel data, so the
more lags I include in the correlate command, less data is being used,
as the two of you have explained.