RE: st: AW: local vs. global macro MATA

From   sun samn <shwshang@hotmail.com>
To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   RE: st: AW: local vs. global macro MATA
Date   Sat, 8 May 2010 02:46:44 +0800

Hi, Martin,
   Thanks for your response first.
   I did read that. But my question is different: I need to input some values of variables into Mata from outside. I just wanna know which way is better-either in local macro or global one?
Best,
sman