Re: st: Re: psedual R2 of mim:gllamm fitted models

Subject   Re: st: Re: psedual R2 of mim:gllamm fitted models
Date   Fri, 7 May 2010 14:09:50 -0400 (EDT)

Thanks to Stas and Lachenbruch.

Follwing the advice, does this mean that I may need to compare the
sensitivity and specificity of the two models? How i may caculate or
obtain the sensitivity and speficicity after fitting the two gllamm

gllapred p, p yields the probabilities of the response variable at each of
the five study waves. Should i use the command of gallapred, p, or the
gllapred, mu?

What is a good validation sample? I would think that one of the multiple
imputed dataset would be a cadidate. An alternative would be the original
dataset before multiple imputation. However, due to large missing data
across the response and the covariate varibles, i may not get a sample of
a reasonble sample size, with complete data on all study variables.

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Jun Qing