[no subject]

<snip> <snip>

"Additionally, I'd like to add the mean to the boxplot.  Is there a way
to do so?"

sysuse bplong, clear
su bp, mean
graph box bp, over(sex) ///
yli(`r(mean)') yla(`r(mean)')

Suppose, instead, I wanted to place a marker (x, for example) representing the mean for males, and a marker representing the mean for females on the boxplot. How could this be accomplished?

As always, thank you for your assistance.