Re: st: Numerical Integration Stata

From   Stas Kolenikov <>
Subject   Re: st: Numerical Integration Stata
Date   Thu, 6 May 2010 16:29:11 -0500

On Thu, May 6, 2010 at 2:37 PM, Sridhar Telidevara
<> wrote:
> How can we do integration for each observation of a Stata data set?
> Any ideas are highly appreciated.

Numeric integration is performed in -xtm*- suite of official commands
and the user-contributed -gllamm- package. It is often advised to dig
into the existing code for the ideas. What it is exactly that you want
to integrate? The question is WA-A-AY too general to be answered more

Stas Kolenikov, also found at