RE: st: why messy when importing a csv file?

From   Jessie Grace <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: why messy when importing a csv file?
Date   Thu, 6 May 2010 17:03:23 +0000

Neil,
the results are as follows. There are only one variable named v1 and 23 observations the number of which is not equal to my csv file. More, all values of the observations are blank.

. list
     +----+
     | v1 |
     |----|