st: mim and parmest

From   raoul reulen <>
Subject   st: mim and parmest
Date   Thu, 6 May 2010 10:38:37 +0100

Hi All

After I imptuted some variables using ice I want to run a regression
model using mim. I then want to save the regression coefficients to a
Stata dataset. I get the error message "invalid estimates matrix:
e(b)" "last estimates not found". Apparently mim does not save the
regression coefficients to e(b). How can I save the regression
commands to a Stata dataset after having used mim? See example below.

*---begin example---*
sysuse auto ,clear
ice o.rep78  weight  length , clear m(3)
mim: regress weight rep78 length
parmest , list(estimate min95 max95 )
*---end example---*