st: N to 1 matching without replacement

From   "Russell Callaghan" <Russell_Callaghan@camh.net>
To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   st: N to 1 matching without replacement
Date   Wed, 5 May 2010 12:35:29 -0400

Hello,
I want to use psmatch2 (or any other STATA propensity score matching
algorithm) to perform an N to 1 matching without replacement. I have
looked at the STATAlist extensively and have found no solution to my
problem. Although psmatch2 provides 1 to n matching with replacement, I
want to do matching without replacement so that I can then do a Cox
regression which accounts for the correlated structure of the data by
using the VCE(cluster paired) command. Any thoughts about the way ahead?
Thanks,
Russ

Dr. Russ Callaghan, PhD
Research Scientist
Centre for Addiction and Mental Health (CAMH)
33 Russell St., Toronto, ON M5S 2S1
Phone: 416.535.8501 x6599
Fax: 416.595.6899
Assistant Professor
Dalla Lana School of Public Health
University of Toronto

This email has been scanned by the CAMH Email Security System.