Re: st: missing labels in svy: proportion

From   Maarten buis <>
Subject   Re: st: missing labels in svy: proportion
Date   Mon, 3 May 2010 10:41:54 +0000 (GMT)

--- On Mon, 3/5/10, Anupam wrote:
> How can I fix missing labels in the output of svy: proportion?
> It seems that labels with more than one word are not shown in
> output. E.g. "5year" works, but "5 year" does not work.

You can't. The reason is that -proportions- is an estimation
command, so the names will have to become column names of a
matrix, and spaces aren't allowed in column names (or row
names) You could replace the space with an "_".

Hope this helps,

Maarten L. Buis
Institut fuer Soziologie
Universitaet Tuebingen