Re: st: drawnorm for discrete variables

From   Tyler Frazier <tyfrazier@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: drawnorm for discrete variables
Date   Fri, 30 Apr 2010 15:28:37 +0200

thanks for the paper, it is very interesting and informative. I should
probably elaborate a bit on my question.  How to synthetically
generate a population from a sample where the variables are
continuous, discrete and binary?

i was using the drawnorm with the corr, sds, and means to generate
cases, but as you pointed out this only works for continuous
variables. how to synthetically generate for both?

thanks, Ty