Re: st: RE: dprobit and est2tex

From   john wilson <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: dprobit and est2tex
Date   Wed, 28 Apr 2010 16:21:39 -0700

I don't know, Kit.  I seem to recall someone deprecating anything not
ESTOUT or LATEX.  I don't know anybody in my department do it the way
you do.  Please don't make it seem like anyone not seeing your way is
stupid, absurd, or just plain nonsense.  Users are entitled to their
opinions as you say.  If they don't always agree with you, that's just
the way it is.

sincerely, john