Re: st: RE: range of a stringvariable

From   Richard Goldstein <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: range of a stringvariable
Date   Wed, 28 Apr 2010 12:52:33 -0400

depending on what the data actually look like, Nick's code will not give
the correct answer; e.g., "E30B" will meet his condition but not the
OP's condition

Rich