Re: st: AW: Double Loop - Invalid Syntax

From   Alexandre_Vialou@URSCorp.com
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: AW: Double Loop - Invalid Syntax
Date   Wed, 28 Apr 2010 10:02:57 -0500

Martin,

Such a simple fix and it worked...
Merci!

Alexandre Vialou

This e-mail and any attachments contain URS Corporation confidential information that may be proprietary or privileged. If you receive this message in error or are not the intended recipient, you should not retain, distribute, disclose or use any of this information and you should destroy the e-mail and any attachments or copies.

Inactive hide details for "Martin Weiss" <martin.weiss1@gmx.de>"Martin Weiss" <martin.weiss1@gmx.de>

          "Martin Weiss" <martin.weiss1@gmx.de>
          Sent by: owner-statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu

          04/28/2010 09:54 AM
          Please respond to
          statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu

<statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>

cc

Subject

st: AW: Double Loop - Invalid Syntax

<>

You are way too keen to dereference, I would say: - foreach j of num 1/100{-
instead of - foreach `j' of num 1/100{-, and the same for the  other
loops...

HTH
Martin