RE: st: Overriding a loop if 0 observations using tabstat

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: Overriding a loop if 0 observations using tabstat
Date   Tue, 27 Apr 2010 19:32:13 +0100

Apart from any question of a contest (I am happy to come last in this
kind of game), it's interesting, although not surprising, that -count-
retains a strong relative advantage on _better_ machines.

Jeph Herrin

t=48.90; t=60.45; t=72.30. :>

Martin Weiss wrote:

> t=100.28; t=207.58; t=241.55. :-)