Re: st: test for trend of an ordinal predictor

From   Richard Goldstein <>
Subject   Re: st: test for trend of an ordinal predictor
Date   Mon, 26 Apr 2010 08:44:36 -0400

it is not exactly clear what you want here, but you may find the
-cascade- program helpful; you can find this using -findit cascade-; the
original stb article for this can be found at