st: RE: ivreg2 with cluster and bw option

From   "Martin Weiss" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: RE: ivreg2 with cluster and bw option
Date   Sat, 24 Apr 2010 13:44:53 +0200

Usually, these errors are due to old versions of the ado files in
combination with newer versions of Stata, but I am fully up to date on both
counts, and still get your error as well:

. which ivreg2
*! ivreg2 3.0.03  4Apr2010
*! authors cfb & mes
*! see end of file for version comments

-----Original Message-----
[] On Behalf Of Magnus Helliesen
Sent: Samstag, 24. April 2010 13:37
Subject: st: ivreg2 with cluster and bw option

Does anyone know how to make ivreg2 work with both cluster(t) and bw
(#) option?
I have tried the dataset and command provided in the ivreg2 help
file, but it returns an error:

  webuse grunfeld

        panel variable:  company (strongly balanced)
         time variable:  year, 1935 to 1954
                 delta:  1 year

ivreg2 invest mvalue kstock, robust cluster(year) bw(1) kernel(tru)
                m_omega():  3301  subscript invalid
                s_omega():     -  function returned error
                  <istmt>:     -  function returned error

Magnus Helliesen