st: How do we interpret average benefit incidence using DASP v.2.1

From   Stevie Kourama <ngareni3@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: How do we interpret average benefit incidence using DASP v.2.1
Date   Sat, 24 Apr 2010 14:33:59 +0300

has anyone used dasp v.2.1 to analyse the benefit incidence analysis
through its db bian command in stata? How do we interpret the results?
This question should go to someone who has already installed
Distributive Analysis Stata Package in his/her stata?
i am running benefit incidence analysis and am getting quite
provocative results? any one whom we can share and discuss my results?

--
Stevie Kourama