Re: st: calculate probability for clogit

Subject   Re: st: calculate probability for clogit
Date   Fri, 23 Apr 2010 10:08:21 -0400

I dropped car==3 to get two alternatives for the -asclogit- and
-clogit- example.  As I said before, "choiceset" is not a proper case
variable;  "pair" is, but will not, I speculate, give proper standard
errors.   I suggest again that you consult somebody knowledgeable
about these analyses.

To answer your original question, I don't know how to get a proper
prediction for your design.

Good luck,
Steve

Steven Samuels