st: RE: Predict command

To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   st: RE: Predict command
Date   Wed, 21 Apr 2010 13:59:20 +0100

Just re-run the model with those four predictors then, and follow with
-predict-.

Nick
n.j.cox@durham.ac.uk

Rasika Raghavan

To put it bluntly, suppose I have a model with 5 independent
variables, which I feel by economic theory would affect my dependent
variable, and only four of them turn out to be significant. I want to
just predict based on the four significant variables. The STATA
predict command considers all the variables in the model.