RE: st: Several quantile plots in one diagram

From   "Widerstedt Barbro" <>
To   <>
Subject   RE: st: Several quantile plots in one diagram
Date   Wed, 21 Apr 2010 14:46:04 +0200

The limitation is that the workstation is not connected to the internet,
which means I have to download files separately from e.g. SSC archive on
RepEc. But hey, your solution worked, took me almost no time and I got a
fairly pretty picture from it!
-- Barbro

-----Original Message-----
[] On Behalf Of Maarten buis
Sent: den 21 april 2010 14:29
Subject: RE: st: Several quantile plots in one diagram

--- On Wed, 21/4/10, Widerstedt Barbro wrote:
> does this mean that the lazy-girl,
> no-think option is not available then :) ?

The way I read your problem was that, because
you were working on a remote work station, you
had little possibility to install user written
programs. So, in my example I worked around
that problem by only using official Stata

-- Maarten

Maarten L. Buis
Institut fuer Soziologie
Universitaet Tuebingen