RE: st: Several quantile plots in one diagram

From   Maarten buis <>
Subject   RE: st: Several quantile plots in one diagram
Date   Wed, 21 Apr 2010 12:28:53 +0000 (GMT)

--- On Wed, 21/4/10, Widerstedt Barbro wrote:
> does this mean that the lazy-girl,
> no-think option is not available then :) ?

The way I read your problem was that, because
you were working on a remote work station, you
had little possibility to install user written
programs. So, in my example I worked around
that problem by only using official Stata

-- Maarten

Maarten L. Buis
Institut fuer Soziologie
Universitaet Tuebingen