st: Power and size of test

From   Maximiliano Méndez Parra <>
Subject   st: Power and size of test
Date   Wed, 21 Apr 2010 11:46:39 +0100

Dear statalisters,

Here is my problem. I have run some Monte Carlo experiments to get
critical values for a particular tests. I saved the critical values
for each of the runs. Now, I will like to find the power and size of
the tests. Without running everything again, is there a way of getting
the power or size of the tests using the critical values I have. Or I
need to run everything again to get the coefficients and standard

Maximiliano Méndez Parra