Re: st: Re: what is the difference between '.psel' and '.xbs' for heckman postestimation

From   jing liu <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Re: what is the difference between '.psel' and '.xbs' for heckman postestimation
Date   Wed, 21 Apr 2010 11:42:00 +0800

hi,

thanks a lot for your help.

but now I don't understand if 'twostep' in heckman regression doesn't
work with any weight command, then why there is no error message
coming up when i put them together. And it seems 'twostep' works with
weights command, because there are some outputs showed later, although
now i am doubting if they are correct.

best

Jing

Best