st: mif2dta for Stata 8

From   Friedrich Huebler <>
Subject   st: mif2dta for Stata 8
Date   Tue, 20 Apr 2010 14:08:13 -0400

I am looking for a version of -mif2dta- that is compatible with Stata
8. The version on SSC requires Stata 9.2. The author of -mif2dta- only
has the latest version.

Given that attachments are not allowed on Statalist, please contact me
directly. I will inform the list after I received -mif2dta- for Stata

Thank you,