st: RE: AW: graph question

To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   st: RE: AW: graph question
Date   Tue, 20 Apr 2010 15:54:10 +0100

Following Martin's hint here is an example:

sysuse auto
catplot bar foreign rep78, percent(rep78) asyvars stack

I personally think that

ssc inst tabplot
tabplot foreign rep78, percent(rep78) showval

gives a more useful graph.

Nick
n.j.cox@durham.ac.uk

Martin Weiss

Try NJC`s - ssc d catplot-

Alberto Osella

I'd like to draw a graph with age categories (7 categories) in x axis
and perentages of BMI ( 4 stacked categories) in y-axis. My data are
stored in the following form:

*******bergin data****
input Eta_C  BM I_P
0 1