AW: Re: st: remaining missings after multiple imputation

To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   AW: Re: st: remaining missings after multiple imputation
Date   Tue, 20 Apr 2010 15:16:57 +0200

<>

" I looked at my variables which have missings despite the imputation
and found no coherent pattern."

Have you used -codebook- with the -mv- option yet? It sometimes helps with
the detection of patterns in missing values...

HTH
Martin

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: owner-statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
[mailto:owner-statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu] Im Auftrag von Anne Jurczok
Gesendet: Dienstag, 20. April 2010 15:14
An: statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Betreff: AW: Re: st: remaining missings after multiple imputation

Hello,
  First of all thank you for the advice with the if function in ice. I
will certainly try it as well.

Do these observations contain only missing values on
the variables you use for the imputation?...

...I looked at my variables which have missings despite the imputation
and found no coherent pattern. Do you have any idea?
Best, Anne