st: Updated versions of -gzsave- and -zipsave-

From   Henrik Stovring <stovring@BIOSTAT.AU.DK>
To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   st: Updated versions of -gzsave- and -zipsave-
Date   Tue, 20 Apr 2010 14:28:18 +0200

Dear All,

In a recent discussion on Statalist, the zipsave package was mentioned.
It made me aware that the help-files were not formatted correctly when
viewed in Stata's Viewer window (somehow long lines where not displayed
correctly). This has now been corrected. Apart from the updated help
files, nothing has changed.

As always, thanks goes to Kit Baum for his prompt posting of the updates.

If you have any comments or problems with the packages please let me know.

Best,

Henrik
--
Henrik Støvring			Department of Biostatistics
Associate professor            	University of Aarhus