st: Plotting graph for a cubic regression model

From   "Sebastian van Baal" <s.vanbaal@arcor.de>
To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   st: Plotting graph for a cubic regression model
Date   Tue, 20 Apr 2010 10:44:10 +0200

Dear Stata Users:

I have a question concerning an old threat (please see below). It offers a
solution to the problem of plotting the partial effect of a predictor in a
quadratic regression model. My aim is to do the same for a cubic regression
model and the solution offered below works fine. However, since this threat
is rather old and since "adjust" seems to be out-of-use, I wonder if there
is an easier of "better" way to do it.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance
Sebastian