Re: st: Output format

Subject   Re: st: Output format
Date   Mon, 19 Apr 2010 19:43:32 +0000 (GMT)

--- On Mon, 19/4/10, Apostolos Ballas wrote:
> Is there any option that I can set
> globally so that the output from any and
> all STATA commands is rounded to 3 decimals?

I sympasize with that request, but
unfortunately the answer is no. I guess that the
reason is that the Stata output is not really
designed to be used directly in publications.
You'll need to use other commands in Stata to prepare
output that is ready for publication, like
-estout- (see: -ssc d estout-).

Hope this helps,
Maarten

Maarten L. Buis