Re: st: RE: AW: AW: Decimal Precision with Destring

From   Maarten buis <>
Subject   Re: st: RE: AW: AW: Decimal Precision with Destring
Date   Mon, 19 Apr 2010 08:09:06 -0700 (PDT)

--- On Mon, 19/4/10, Sutton, Bennett W. wrote:
> Neither option you've sent are working for me.
> I'm using stata SE 10.  Is there a setting somewhere
> which may be controlling the default decimal precision?

I checked all suggestions by Martin and me using my
version of Stata 10, and they all worked. Did you exactly
copy the examples we sent you, as is discussed in

-- Maarten

Maarten L. Buis
Institut fuer Soziologie
Universitaet Tuebingen