Re: st: Composite Indicator of Multidimensional Poverty

Subject   Re: st: Composite Indicator of Multidimensional Poverty
Date   Mon, 19 Apr 2010 11:53:22 +0000 (GMT)

--- On Mon, 19/4/10, amatoallah ouchen wrote:
> I would like to know if there is any stata module such as
> povdeco for estimating Composite Indicator of
> Multidimensional Poverty as proposed by Luis Marie Asselin.

To quote the Statalist FAQ <http://www.stata.com/support/faqs/res/statalist.html>:

"Precise literature references please! Please do not assume that the literature familiar to you is familiar to all members of Statalist. Do not refer to publications with just minimal details (e.g., author and date). Questions of the form “Has anyone implemented the heteroscedasticity under a full moon test of Sue, Grabbit, and Runne (1989)?” admittedly divide the world. Anyone who has not heard of the said test would not be helped by the full reference to answer the question, but they might well appreciate the full reference."

-- Maarten

Maarten L. Buis
Institut fuer Soziologie
Universitaet Tuebingen