Re: st: poisson regress probabilities

Subject   Re: st: poisson regress probabilities
Date   Fri, 16 Apr 2010 14:40:54 -0400

Wolney Conde <wolneyconde@gmail.com> :
On the contrary, Stata does allow you to use -predict-, but of course
using -poisson- to predict probabilities can result in predicted
probabilities in excess of 1:

sysuse auto, clear
qui logit foreign mpg, r
predict p1