AW: st: install beamer under Miktex

Subject   AW: st: install beamer under Miktex
Date   Fri, 16 Apr 2010 11:18:21 +0200

<>

" Isn't beamer included in the Miktex distribution?"

Depends on whether you do the "complete" or "basic" installation.

HTH
Martin

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] Im Auftrag von Nils Braakmann
Gesendet: Freitag, 16. April 2010 10:59
An: [email protected]
Betreff: Re: st: install beamer under Miktex

Isn't beamer included in the Miktex distribution? I use it and I'm
pretty sure I never downloaded it anywhere separately (I use Miktex
2.7).

Best,
Nils

On Fri, Apr 16, 2010 at 7:58 AM, sun samn <[email protected]> wrote:

> Hi, there,
>    my question is a little off the theme, but I do not have other options.
> Could someone help me install beamer under Miktex? I already have Miktex
intalled, now I wanna install Beamer; the manual says as follows:
>   2.2.2 MiKTeX
> For MiKTEX, use the update wizard to install the (latest versions of the)
packages called latex-beamer,