Re: st: install beamer under Miktex

From   Tirthankar Chakravarty <tirthankar.chakravarty@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: install beamer under Miktex
Date   Fri, 16 Apr 2010 14:40:22 +0530

Indeed. You can easily test whether you can avoid the hassle by
compiling a skeleton Beamer document (as from the link above -
http://latex-beamer.sourceforge.net/) :

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
\documentclass{beamer}

\usepackage{beamerthemesplit}

\title{Example Presentation Created with the Beamer Package}
\author{Till Tantau}
\date{\today}

\begin{document}

\frame{\titlepage}

\section[Outline]{}
\frame{\tableofcontents}

\section{Introduction}
\subsection{Overview of the Beamer Class}
\frame
{
  \frametitle{Features of the Beamer Class}

  \begin{itemize}
  \item<1-> Normal LaTeX class.
  \item<2-> Easy overlays.
  \item<3-> No external programs needed.
  \end{itemize}
}
\end{document}

--
To every ω-consistent recursive class κ of formulae there correspond
recursive class signs r, such that neither v Gen r nor Neg(v Gen r)