Re: st: Use of weights from Current Population Survey, March Supplement

Subject   Re: st: Use of weights from Current Population Survey, March Supplement
Date   Thu, 15 Apr 2010 12:51:05 -0400

Mónica Guadalupe Chávez Elorza <monick.elorza@gmail.com>:
Surveys, including the CPS, have pweights.  See help weights and help svy.

They are also stratified and clustered, though the CPS does not
identify strata and clusters.
You can reverse engineer clusters (the most important piece), however.
Find a paper by Davern et al in Inquiry on CPS clustering comparing
an approximation to using the actual clustering variable.