st: RE: option nullok not allowed

From   "Martin Weiss" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: RE: option nullok not allowed
Date   Wed, 14 Apr 2010 23:12:26 +0200

-----Original Message-----
[] On Behalf Of Dmitriy
Sent: Mittwoch, 14. April 2010 22:01
To: statalist
Subject: st: option nullok not allowed

Hello everyone,
I am trying to run survival analysis on the dataset I created. The
data is censored and fairly large. -stset- works fine, but I get
option nullok not allowed
                 stata():  3598  Stata returned error
when attempting a basic Cox Proportional Hazard regression via -stcox-
Can anyone tell me what you think the problem is (as r3598 does not
provide any clues that I can understand)?
Dmitriy Krichevskiy Ph.D. Candidate
Economics Department
Florida International University

Research Associate, College of Education
Lumina Foundation Project