Re: st: AW: Reorganization of pael data

Subject   Re: st: AW: Reorganization of pael data
Date   Wed, 14 Apr 2010 13:29:52 -0400

I'm sorry; I didn't know that. I just started to work with data.
I tried it with max this time, it worked out. So thanks a lot!!

-----Original Message-----
From: Nick Cox <>
Sent: Wed, Apr 14, 2010 7:21 pm
Subject: RE: st: AW: Reorganization of pael data

Here it comes:

"The current version of Stata is 11. Please specify if you are using an earlier version; otherwise, the answer to your question is likely to refer to commands
or features unavailable to you."

-- and, it might well be added, lead to wasting your time and that of others.

(max) rather than (firstnm) will probably serve in your case.

No, double checked the spelling.  Maybe the reason is that I'm working
wih an older version of Stata (version 9.2) which doesn't know "firstnm"